2 Responses

  1. Carien

    Hi a am smallholding owner in new Thorndale near Magalies burg. Have lost 7 sheep over last month to caracals. What do i do?

    • Cats For Africa

      Hi Carien,

      Please contact the Endangered Wildlife Trust – they can give you excellent advice on dealing with carnivores:

      Kelly Marnewick
      Endangered Wildlife Trust
      Carnivore Conservation
      Programme Manager
      The Endangered Wildlife Trust
      Tel: +27 11 372 3600

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.